Started slimming world again on Tuesday!

Back to my old group!

I need to start being consistent with this blog and with the actions I need to take to loose weight.  Since Tuesday I have started to feel so much better about by weight loss journey and I have got the support from some of my colleges at work, as some of them are following the plan to!

A very difficult week to start as it is my birthday weekend and we have some plans in place to celebrate which does involve food.

I am taking the time to plan ahead and with the help of Mark, do meal preparations as this always helps me!

We are hoping to go out for the day tomorrow, weather permitting and we have a table booked in the local Browns tomorrow evening!

One thing I have learnt this year in my general studying of personal development, this year, is that our mindset rules and we need to ask the universe for what we want!

I have asked the universe to be healthy and active, so I can climb Cat Bells in the Lake District again!

Comments